"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." By Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Happy Birthday!!!  

Posted by Ms Kuzie @ Gee @ Nor @ Suka

25th February 2009, the date I turned 32. I really wasn’t in a mood to celebrate my birthday. It sounds dreary ha?. I’m physically fine but my emotion and mind are not very good. Stuck with a hell lot of work to do... really spoilt my birthday. My boss should felt bad that he did not give me one day off. Hahahahaha sorry boss….

Time flies so fast. Whenever I look at myself, I wonder where all those years have gone. Dah tua rasanya … hahahaha… but I still feel young in my mind though I am getting old on the time train. Can’t I just refuse to grow up or at least refuse to get old? Sound stupid right… But it’s okay… coz I don’t really feel different than when I was teenagers. 32 ya.. well… it’s just a number.

A birthday party?? No…no…no…. it is absolutely unnecessary and I personally really hate attending a birthday party. But late in the evening today, I was bashed with a lovely cheese cake. Frankly speaking I did realize that “someone” had planned a surprise for me but I just don’t bother. But the cheese cake was superb.
Sedap sehingga menjilat jari!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the beautiful souls out there who wished me well on my birthday. Those who gave gifts, sent texts, called, emailed or even left birthday notes on my desk thank you very much. My best present was knowing that I have all of you in my life. It was so thoughtful of you all….

This entry was posted on 6:07 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

You are welcome. And Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a fantastic year ahead.

Clock