"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." By Antoine de Saint-Exupery

It was such a great experience  

Posted by Ms Kuzie @ Gee @ Nor @ Suka

My family and I just finished our one hour without electricity. I turned off ALL lights and unplugged all unnecessary electronic equipment. Frankling speaking, this is my first time participate in this event - just because it was first time we heard about it. I'm not very sure whether our lovely country did participate this Earth Hour last year.. hehehehe..

But quite surprisinglah.. bila almost all my neighbours joined this earth hour. They even shouted "tutup lampu...tutup lampu.. earth hour". My kids really enjoyed themselves. They were all perky. Real city kids indeed - never experience the darkness. But of course, we have to educate them the reason why we have this earth hour. Our earth is meant for them. We just borrow it from them. We are very proud that we are part of this earth hour event.


During earth hour. Me, the one with tube pink kaler biru and black short pants.

This entry was posted on 7:33 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Clock