"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." By Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Husband  

Posted by Ms Kuzie @ Gee @ Nor @ Suka

Today is your day!!! Frankly speaking, I didn’t buy you a present except for birthday cake!!.... Just because I can’t think something different from what I had gave it to you as birthday present - the gift stores never renovate their stocks and birthday cards never change their wordings. Everything seems repetitive.. So, I decided to give something nobody else can give you, because it cannot be found at any stores.. ~ It is my pray and of course my love which will be with you forever.. for sure!!!

On this special day, I pray for your happiness, of course, and also for a greater sense of fulfillment in whatever you do. Let the happiness I wish you today be with you ever and ever. Hubby, I could tell you I love you every hour and day until we die, but that still wouldn’t be enough. I want nothing more than for you to realize how much I want and need you in my life, now and for all time. If you didn’t exist in my life, there would be an enormous emptiness inside me, in time and in this world. You make every moment worth every other moment, good and bad... I love you deeply..with all my heart! Happy Birthday Hubby..

Hugs and Kisses
Your Soulmate

This entry was posted on 11:57 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Clock