"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." By Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I'm back.......  

Posted by Ms Kuzie @ Gee @ Nor @ Suka

Welcome 2010. I think it is not too late to wish all of you guys “happy new year”. Did you come out with new resolutions for this year? As for me, I just carried forward my last year’s resolution. Seriously I blame myself for this. This year, I hope that I will be able to achieve those resolutions, InsyaAllah. Well, the year is still young and we shall greet it with “hope”.

It has been a very long time indeed since I updated my blog. I think this will be a longest break I ever take so far. Busy lor… I have been working really hard lately, not because I want to impress my boss but it is just because I have a lot of work to do. Documents are everywhere and have been piling up on my desk. I smiled as I ran my fingers across all the documents. Part of it, I can do without any sweat but the other part arrrggghhh…. Despite the fact that I have a lot of work to do, I am actually enjoying every moments of my busy day. Life is busy for me now but I love it. I think I have done pretty well so far *wink wink* Oh I’m so proud. All I need is just a little patience.

Recently I realised that I actually love writing very much. Hopefully, this year I’ll take one step further by writing a story book, etc… hahahahaha (is this my new resolution? – definitely the answer is no). But, my biggest constraint in order to turn this into reality is my time. My time is consumed at work and when I get home I don’t have time for myself. No joke! It is very difficult to be a career woman, wife and mother at the same time. But I always remind myself ; no matter what, my family will remain my very first priority. In fact, my boss also keeps on reminding me “Do address the needs of your family first”

Friends, I will continue posting as much as I can. I’ll have just to keep my fingers crossed that it will turn into reality.

This entry was posted on 3:25 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Clock