"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." By Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I'm so bored. How do I stay motivated????  

Posted by Ms Kuzie @ Gee @ Nor @ Suka

I don't why but lately I feel that my job is not interesting anymore. Doing the same old routine over and over again really make me sick.... My work has been piling up from time to time. I hate that I get paid the least among other secretaries but doing more works compare to them!!!! Since our accountant left, I have been working really hard. Not because I would like to impress my boss but it is just because I have a lot of work to do.

I have been working with this company since year 2002 and my position as "secretary cabuk" remains unchanged till day one while others get promotion to higher ranking. Well, I think the time has come for me to broaden my experience and improve my prospects with other companies... But with the current worldwide financial crisis, I just feel that it is too risky to change job now... Urrrgghhhh... I really hope that management will acknowledge my presence and contributions to the company....

"there was no use in looking back and regretting what could have been. The only healthy option is TO MOVE FORWARD"

This entry was posted on 6:01 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Clock